Become An Affiliate
2018 Food Revolution Summit Affiliate Information
The 7th annual Food Revolution Summit will bring together more than 250,000 people who are passionate about healthy, sustainable, humane, and delicious food for all. Three-million-copy bestselling author John Robbins will personally interview 24 of the world’s top food experts over the course of nine days. Food Revolution Network CEO Ocean Robbins will host the interviews and engage with summit participants in live and interactive broadcasts throughout the summit. Participants will get informed, inspired, mobilized and connected.
Our Food Revolution Summit 2017 speakers included: Michael Greger, MD; Kris Carr; Dan Buettner; Kelly Turner, Ph.D; Joel Fuhrman, MD; William Li, MD; Vandana Shiva, Ph.D; Nathan Runkle; Saru Jayaraman, JD; Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D; Robert Lustig, MD; David Satcher, MD; Mimi Guarneri, MD; Kim Williams, MD; David Perlmutter, MD; Brenda Davis, RD; Dean Ornish, MD; David Katz, MD; Mark Hyman, MD; Neal Barnard, MD; Christiane Northrup, MD; Rachel Abrams, MD; Doreen Virtue; and John & Ocean Robbins.
— Ty Bollinger, Co-Owner of The Truth About Cancer
(we sold more than 15,000 of these in 2017,
earning affiliates over $600,000)…
- More than 250,000 summit participants
- More than 1 million hours of participant engagement time in the summit content
- More than 15,000 Empowerment Package sales
- More than $600,000 paid out to affiliates (including $50,000 in affiliate leaderboard prizes)
- Lives changed, food changed, health changed and a world changed.
Thanks for helping us make history!
Food Revolution Summit Event Dates: April 28-May 6 (Encore Weekend May 11-13), 2018.
- Promotional Dates: April 16-28, (during summit promo, April 28-May 6), cart close sales day May 7, and the Encore Weekend May 11
- Product: Food Revolution Summit Empowerment Package ($67 / $97 / $197 + upsells)
Followup Online Course: June 5-July 10
- Promotional Dates: May 29-June 5
- Product: Free webinar into 6-week online course (tentatively titled: Plant-Powered & Thriving), $297 + upsells
New Entry Pathways
You also have the option of promoting other entry point pathways to the summit, including a quiz on food and aging, a quiz on food and cancer, and a quiz on GMO knowledge. Stay tuned for details!
Increase Your Conversion With A Co-Branded Registration Page
If you can commit to sending solo email messages to a minimum of 100,000 people, and expect to bring at least 3,000 clicks, we can create a co-Branded page specifically for you to help increase your conversion rate. We can use your personal name and / or logo, plus picture. To discuss the possibility of a co-branded landing page, email Sarah Warbuck: email@example.com.
— Kris Carr, New York Times best selling author
The Plant-Powered & Thriving Course
- Make sure you are signed up as an affiliate with The Food Revolution Network. If you aren’t sure, email Sarah Warbuck: firstname.lastname@example.org, so she can check for you. The registration form is below.
- Put promotional dates on your calendar. We will send you swipe copy, excellent social media images and many other resources closer to the time. But you can put it all on your calendar now, to be sure to take full advantage of this tremendous opportunity. For best results:
- Send at least three solos, plus followups the next day to unopens, and plan to use social media too, promoting the summit (and the pre-summit quizzes) between April 16-28.
- Make sure to send a “starting tomorrow” solo about the summit on April 27.
- Share highlights from the Summit, throughout the Summit, with your audience. We have seen some of our most successful affiliates have used this trick to engage their audience and drive up Summit participation. If you want to go “all out” this will dramatically increase your results.
- Send a “cart close” message on May 7.
- Send another solo promoting the Encore Weekend May 11.
- Send two more solos promoting the free content that feeds into the Plant-Powered & Thriving course launch June 5 – June 11.
- Tell your friends and colleagues! If you have partners with big reach who might want to spread the word about our work, make sure to give them this link! Or better yet – after you are signed up as an affiliate, give them your affiliate coded link to this page. That way, if they sign up to promote this summit, you get credit for 10% “second tier.” If you know any potential major partners (with lists of 50,000 or greater), please contact us to discuss an email introduction and possible phone or Skype meeting between them and Ocean Robbins. To discuss this, contact Sarah Warbuck: email@example.com.
- Let us know if you would like a custom landing page (available to folks who plan to send a minimum of 100,000 solo email messages to their list).
- Let us know your promotion plans, including dates, so we can be ready for you, be testing to verify everything is right from the moment you send, manage staffing and traffic, etc.
— Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D, CEO, Bright Line Eating
What Do I Need To Do?
- You register as an affiliate or a super affiliate.
- We instantly email you a number of unique personal “Affiliate Links.” There is one for email promotion, which you can also use for everything else, and if you like to track blog, Facebook, and Twitter separately, there are also distinct links for those. You’ll get credit no matter which of your links you use, but distinguishing them can be nice for tracking purposes.
- You share your links with your network via any method that suits you. We hope that you will send out at least one email to your list (our most effective affiliates send three or four), and promote the event via webpage, blog, Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn.
- We will provide you with templates for your emails and social media posts to help you promote whatever events we have coming up.
- When someone clicks on your unique affiliate link, they are taken directly to the page you send them to (an opt-in page, a summit landing page, or our home page), and if they opt in (sign up for our list), our system automatically tracks the referral from you.
- We’ll provide education and empowerment, and if we generate sales from your referrals, you’ll earn revenues.
That’s it. You share the opportunity to access a wealth of amazing resources for free. People will really appreciate hearing about this from you. Then you kick back and let us do the rest. We know this will be a win-win for you and your network, as well as for us, not to mention the world! Please take 3 minutes to get started…
If you have questions, contact: Sarah Warbuck, affiliate manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you to provide education and empowerment for food that is healthy for people and for our planet. We are changing the world together!
Here’s to healthy people and a healthy planet!