Become An Affiliate
2018 Food Revolution Summit Affiliate Information
The 7th annual Food Revolution Summit will bring together more than 300,000 people who are passionate about healthy, sustainable, humane, and delicious food for all. Two-million copy bestselling author John Robbins will personally interview 24 of the world’s top food experts over the course of nine days. Food Revolution Network CEO Ocean Robbins will host the interviews and engage with Summit participants in live and interactive broadcasts throughout the online event. Participants will get informed, inspired, mobilized, and connected!
Our 2018 Food Revolution Summit speakers include: Joel Fuhrman, MD; Daniel Amen, MD; Vani Hari; Neal Barnard, MD; Mark Hyman, MD; Kris Carr; Dale Bredesen, MD; Dean Ornish, MD; Michael Greger, MD; David Perlmutter, MD; Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D; Michael Bernard Beckwith; Vandana Shiva, Ph.D; Joel Kahn, MD; Chris Wark; Anna Lappé; Saru Jayaraman, JD; Kathy Freston; Andrew Kimbrell, JD; Dean and Ayesha Sherzai, MD; William Li, MD; David Katz, MD; Anthony William; Carey Gillam; and John & Ocean Robbins.
— Ty Bollinger, Co-Owner of The Truth About Cancer
(We sold more than 16,000 of these in 2017,
earning affiliates over $600,000…)
- More than 300,000 Summit participants
- More than 1 million hours of participant engagement time in the Summit content
- More than 17,000 Empowerment Package sales
- More than $650,000 paid out to affiliates (including $50,000 in affiliate leaderboard prizes)
- Lives changed, food changed, health changed, and a world changed
Thanks for helping us make history!
Food Revolution Summit Event Dates: April 28-May 6, 2018 (Encore Weekend May 11-13)
- Promotional Dates: April 16-28, (during summit promo, April 28-May 6), cart close sales day May 7, and the Encore Weekend May 11-13
- Product: Food Revolution Summit Empowerment Package ($67 / $97 / $197 + upsells)
Follow-up Online Course: June 5-July 10
- Promotional Dates: May 29-June 5
- Product: Free webinar into 6-week online course (Plant-Powered and Thriving), $247 / $297 + upsells
New Entry Pathways
You also have the option of promoting alternate entry point pathways to the Summit featuring free special reports on the topics of: GMOs, Brain Health, Cancer, and Food Labels.
— Kris Carr, New York Times best selling author
The Plant-Powered and Thriving Course
- Make sure you are signed up as an affiliate with Food Revolution Network. If you aren’t sure, email our affiliate team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they can check for you. The registration form is below.
- Put promotional dates on your calendar. We will send you swipe copy, excellent social media images, and many other resources as we get closer to the event. But you can put it all on your calendar now to be sure to take full advantage of this tremendous opportunity. For best results:
- Send at least three solo emails, plus follow-ups the next day to unopens, and plan to use social media too, promoting the Summit (and the pre-Summit special reports) between April 16-28.
- Make sure to send a “starting tomorrow” email about the summit on April 27.
- Share highlights from the Summit, throughout the Summit, with your audience. We have seen some of our most successful affiliates use this strategy to engage their audience and drive up Summit participation. If you want to go “all out,” this will dramatically increase your results.
- Send a “cart close” message on May 7.
- Send another solo email promoting Encore Weekend that starts on May 11.
- Send two more solo emails promoting the free content that feeds into the Plant-Powered and Thriving course launch June 5-11.
- Tell your friends and colleagues! If you have partners with a big reach who might want to spread the word about our work, make sure to give them this link! Or better yet – after you are signed up as an affiliate, give them your affiliate coded link to this page. That way, if they sign up to promote this Summit, you get credit for 10% “second tier.” If you know any potential major partners (with lists of 50,000 or greater), please contact our affiliate team (email@example.com) to discuss an email introduction.
- Let us know your promotion plans, including dates, so we can be ready for you, be testing to verify everything is right from the moment you send, manage staffing and traffic, etc.
— Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D, CEO, Bright Line Eating
What Do I Need To Do?
- You register as an affiliate or a super affiliate.
- We instantly email you a number of unique “Affiliate Links.” You’ll get credit as long as you use your unique links.
- You share your links with your network via any method that suits you. We hope that you will send out at least one email to your list (our most effective affiliates send three or four), and promote the event via your webpage, blog, and social media pages.
- We will provide you with templates for your emails and social media posts to help you promote whatever events we have coming up.
- When someone clicks on your unique affiliate link, they are taken directly to the page you send them to (e.g. the Summit landing page or one of the alternate entry points), and if they opt-in (sign up for our list), our system automatically tracks the referral from you.
- We’ll provide education and empowerment, and if we generate sales from your referrals, you’ll earn revenues.
That’s it. You share the opportunity to access a wealth of amazing resources for free. People will really appreciate hearing about this from you. Then you can kick back and let us do the rest. We know this will be a win-win for you and your network, as well as for us, not to mention the world! Please take 2 minutes to get started…
If you have questions, contact our affiliate team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you to provide education and empowerment for food that is healthy for people and for our planet. We are changing the world together!
Here’s to healthy people and a healthy planet!